Wednesday, November 3, 2010

A New Purpose

It has been quite some time since I last posted on this blog. Yes, I had high hopes that I would return to it much, much sooner - adding book reviews and keeping track of all the wonderful books I'm reading these days. However...blogging about books and about life in the library is at the end of a long list of thing of things "to do."
Luckily, I have a new reason to update! I enrolled in 7 Things Online class, so I will be returning to this blog for a few weeks, and I'm hoping this activity will inspire me to continue what I started here during my courses at TWU!

2 comments:

miss.elaine.eous said...

I also went to TWU for library school. I loved the professors there, especially Dr. Betty Carter! She was so inspiring to me! She writes book reviews for Horn Book and served an the Newbery committee the year that Holes won. Another wonderful professor I had was Joy McGregor. She was the technology guru and kept us on our toes! She moved to Australia to teach there. Good luck with your blog!

Unknown said...

Robin, I, too, like reviewing books. Yours are quite in-depth and thorough. When you get a moment, adding pictures of book covers would be an added bonus. -awb